看看!!!!!!!!!!

看看。。。。。。。

dasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

看看吧,就是不知要几时才发邮件啊?

空间不错,就是容量和单档小了点。

如此好贴
为何不顶?

Why would I need several FTP accounts?
You may create several FTP accounts, each one leading to a different folder. By specifying a username and its access path, you may allow certain users to access definite web folders. For example, username 'admin' may have access to modify the contents of all subfolders, while username 'josh' may enter only the 'members' subfolder of your website.
request help back to top  

How do I create an FTP account?
Please fill in the all the required information in order to create a working FTP account:

Username: Specify the name of the user and choose a domain using the drop menu. Please note that the username may not exceed 16 characters.

Password: Type in the desired password in both fields. Note that the password should be between 2 and 20 characters in lenght.

Access Path: Choose the web folder, which will be accessible to the new user. If you leave it to the default /www/, the new user will gain access to all folders of your domain and subdomain names.
request help back to top  

Why do I need an FTP account?
Using an FTP username along with its password allows you to connect to your site through the File Transfer Protocol. You may need an FTP client, which is a software program that you have to install on your computer.

The FTP account details are also used by FrontPage and other website creator tools.
request help back to top  

How do I connect via FTP?
You can use an FTP client, an Internet browser or any software that includes FTP support.

If you are using an FTP client, you must use the following settings:
Server/Host: any active domain (domain.com) or subdomain (subdomain.domain.com) name you have added in your account.
Username and Password: you must use the FTP username and password for the account you have created in the 'FTP Manager' section of the Control Panel.
The FTP Port is 21.

In order to use the Internet browser, you should enter the following address: ftp://FTPusername:FTPpassword@FTPhost
FTPhost is any of your active domains or subdomains.
request help back to top  

Do you allow anonymous FTP?
No. Anonymous access via FTP is not allowed on any of our web hosting plans.
request help back to top  

How many FTP accounts I'm allowed to use?
Each hosting plan has allows to you create a different number of FTP accounts, but even with the free plan you get at least one FTP account. Take a look at the "Available" column on the Account Usage table to see how many FTP accounts you are allowed to create.
request help

看看看看看看看看看看

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

谢谢谢啊~~~~~~~

我来看看到底参数如何

快速学习中:)

sdfwetwsfwerwer

返回列表